A perfect balance of chicken and vegetables, and finish it off with the addition of a delicious peanut sauce!
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- 1.5 lbs ground chicken
- 1 egg
- 1 carrot shredded
- 1 green onion finely diced
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp cilantro optional**
- 1/4 cup natural crunchy peanut butter Sub any PB
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1-1.5 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1/2 tbsp ginger finely diced
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1/4 tsp of sea salt
- shredded carrots
- red pepper
- cauliflower rice
1. In a medium bowl, add all of the ingredients to make the patties. Make sure everything is well-combined. Place a sheet of parchment paper on a tray, and form little patties. Place on the parchment paper.
1. In a large measuring cup, add the peanut butter and coconut milk. Whisk together until it is smooth. Then add the sesame oil, coconut aminos, ginger, honey and lime juice. Whisk until everything is combined, set aside.
1. Place two frying pans on medium heat. Add a mild oil (I use avocado), place the chicken patties in one pan, and the vegetables in the other. Cook the veggies until they are soft (about 10-12 minutes).
2. Cook the chicken patties for 5 minutes on each side, getting them nice and brown on the outside.
3. Place the stir-fry vegetables on plates, then set the chicken patties on top. Drizzle the peanut sauce over top, and serve. I love adding fresh cilantro when the dish is done.
- You can use any vegetables you’d like in the stir fry. All the veggies I listed, I personally love in this dish.
- Cauliflower rice is easily available, you can get it in the produce section, or frozen.
- This would also be great served on a bed of rice.