Below is the recipe for Shrimp Fried Cauliflower Bowls! This recipe is gluten-free, dairy-free, and can be vegan with substitutes:
– 1 lb shrimp (I use raw, peeled, devined)
– 2 tbsp butter or ghee
– 2 eggs, whisked and scrambled
– 1 yellow onion, diced
– 3 cloves garlic (or about 1.5 minced garlic)
– 2 cups cooked and chilled riced cauliflower
– green onions, diced
– 4 tbsp coconut aminos
– 1 tsp sesame seed oil
– 1/2 tsp red chili flakes
– sesame seeds (for garnish)
1) Scramble two eggs into a small pan. Remove from heat and place on a side dish.
2) Clean and dice onion, garlic, and green onions.
3) Bring a pan over medium heat and add EVOO (or oil of your choice) to saute diced onions and garlic until translucent.
4) While onions and garlic are sauteed, begin to cook shrimp in a separate pan. Cook shrimp for approximately 4 minutes per side. Once cooked remove from heat and set aside.
5) Add chilled riced cauliflower and green onions to the onion and garlic mixture. Add coconut aminos and sesame seed oil. Add butter. Saute and stir rice mixture for 6-8 minutes, or until rice is desired consistency.
6) Add in eggs and shrimp back into the pan. Stir to combine.
7) Garnish with red chili flakes, sesame seeds, and green onions if desired.