- 1 1/2 cups pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 2/3 cup coconut milk
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1 large apple peeled and shredded
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
1. In a mixing bowl, whisk together the pumpkin, eggs and coconut milk until smooth. Add in the coconut flour, maple syrup, and spices. Mix until well combined. Fold in the apple.
2. Place the mixture in a small baking dish, (8×8) and bake for 35-40. It will be done when the middle no longer jiggles.
3. Let it rest for 10 minutes. Serve with additional maple syrup, or with a side of yogurt.
- You can sub the nutmeg and ginger for 1/2 tsp all-spice.
- Store this recipe in the fridge for 1 week. It’s great reheated.