Have fun baking these delicious thumbprint cookies. Soft and chewy with a special treat in the middle. A delicious treat that’s gluten-free, dairy-free and naturally sweetened.
Servings: 12 cookies
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup Gluten-free Flour
- 6 tbsp vegan butter (room temp) I use Melt Organic
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar sub brown sugar
- 1 pkg mini-eggs
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large mixing bowl, whip together the butter, vanilla, coconut sugar, and maple syrup until it’s smooth.
3. Slowly add the flour and whip until the batter is smooth.
4. Roll the batter into balls, and place on a greased baking sheet. Press a hole in the middle of each cookie, and add a mini egg on each one.
5. Bake for 9-10 minutes. Do not overbake!
The cookies will be delicious freshly baked, but I find they taste even better after a day or two!