Have a sweet tooth? Try this GF Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- 2 Medium spotty bananas
- 2 Eggs
- 1 1/3 Cup almond flour
- 1/2 Cup of oats blended into flour OR 1/3 cup oat flour
- 1/3 Cup honey or agave
- 1/4 Cup of coconut oil
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 Tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/2 Cup of chocolate chips
1. Blend or whisk together the wet ingredients until smooth.
2. Add in the dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
3. Stir in half of the chocolate chips.
4. Pour into a greased bread pan and top with the remaining chocolate chips.
5. Bake on 350 F for about 30-35 min.