Try this delicious soy-free stir fry. It for sure hits the spot and taste as if you used soy sauce!
- 1/2 cup Coconut Aminos sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp Chili sauce
- 2 tbsp Brown sugar
- 4 tsp of minced garlic
- 1 tbsp Cornstarch Or GF flour
- 1 tbsp Water
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 cups of your choice of veggie ( ex: 1 cup peas, 1 cup shredded carrots)
- 1 lbs Shrimp, deveined
- Cooked rice, optional
- Cilantro, chopped, optional
- Sesame seeds, optional
- To make the sauce combine the coconut amino sauce, sesame oil, chili sauce, brown sugar, garlic, cornstarch, and water in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet set over medium-high heat. Add the bell pepper, veggies. You can also steam veggies and add them in at the end. Sauté, stirring occasionally, for 2-3 minutes. Add the shrimp and sauté until pink, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add the sauce to the shrimp and veggies in the pan. Simmer for 5 minutes until slightly thickened.
- Serve over rice, sprinkle with cilantro and sesame seeds if desired. Enjoy!
P.S: I did not add any cilantro as I do not like the taste. So that step is optional. I also doubled the sauce recipe as I love extra sauce!